Mantle Packaging supply a wide variety of Aluminium Smoothwall containers that are perfect for convenience meals, desserts and high-quality roasting meats.
They remain rigid in the oven, are 100% recyclable and offer high levels of heat resistance. They can be used in conventional ovens and where basic guidelines are followed, modern microwaves.
The smooth rim surface allows for film lidding giving a sealed, leak-proof product.
Smoothwall Foil trays are used mainly for ready meal applications, desserts, hot puddings and raw meats with or without marinades.
- Made from Recyclable Aluminium
- Variety of sizes and shapes available
- Suitable for use in the oven, grill, bbq and in certain conditions can be microwaved
- Excellent stability
- Freezable down to -40°C & heat resistant in conventional and microwave ovens to 200°C
- Aroma tight seals
- Available in 3 sizes
SIZES AVAILABLE IN STOCK
- Tray Reference:- 1302SPL (Also known as CS440555)
- Dimensions:- 127 x 165 x 39mm
- Volume:- 557ml
- Box Quantity:- 500 Trays
- This tray is often considered as a single portion tray.
- Tray Reference:- 365SPL (Also known as 272-44 & AS221000)
- Dimensions:- 155 x 220 x 44mm
- Volume:- 1060ml
- Box Quantity:- 480 Trays
- This tray is often considered as a 2 portion tray.
- Tray Reference:- 369SPL (Also known as 276-47 & AS221449)
- Dimensions:- 265 x 162 x 47mm
- Volume:- 1500ml
- Box Quantity:- 510 Trays
- This tray is often considered as a 3/4 portion tray.