Mantle Packaging Machinery Ltd produce an extensive range of food packaging machines including the TW45 range of table top hand stretch wrap machines for use with food grade stretch films.
These simple to use hand stretch wrap machines incorporate two support rollers for the stretch film to be used and a stainless steel support bridge that allows the film to pass under the product to be wrapped. The electric console features a constantly heated, low voltage cutting wire to cut the film before sealing the bottom of the tray on the stainless steel hot plate. The hotplate features adjustable temperature settings.
Stretch films are available in various widths to suit the product to be wrapped, including meat products, vegetables, fish and fruit.
There are 4 variants of our TW45 hand stretch wrap machine. It is available as a white powder epoxy painted machine or full Stainless Steel. It can also have the option of a Hot Wire or a Stainless Steel temperature controlled cutter bar (Cold Rod).
- TW45 – White Painted Hot Wire
- TWS45 – Stainless Steel Hot Wire
- TW45CR – White Painted Cold Rod
- TWS45CR – Stainless Steel Cold Rod
- Maximum film width: 450mm
- Electrics: 240vac / 3amp
- Machine dimensions: 660 x 510mm
- Weight: 10kg
The TW45 hand stretch wrap machines are extensively used in supermarkets, butchers, grocers and contract packers, for wrapping meat, fish, cheese, fruit and vegetables.
- 4 Models available
- Choice of easy clean white epoxy paint or stainless steel finish
- Choice of hot wire or cold rod
- Twin roller film holders with adjustable brake
- Quick change cutting wire
- Adjustable temperature controller
- Accepts stretch films up to 450mm wide
All of our own range machinery is Made in Britain.